All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionInformed by systems thinking, this book explores new perspectives in which culture and management are harmoniously integrated and cultural heritage is interpreted both as an essential part of the social and ecomic context and as an expression of community identity. The combination of a multidisciplinary approach, methodological rigor and reference to robust empirical findings in the fertile field of analysis of UNESCO's contribution mean that the book can be considered a reference for the management of cultural heritage. It casts new light on the complex relation of culture and management, which has long occupied both scholars and practitioners and should enable the development of new pathways for value creation. The book is based on research conducted within the framework of the Consorzio Universitario di Ecomia Industriale e Manageriale (University Consortium for Industrial and Managerial Ecomics), a network of universities, businesses and public and private institutions that is dedicated to the production and dissemination of kwledge in the field. This volume will be of interest to all who are involved in the study and management of the cultural heritage.
- Author BiographyGaetano M. Golinelli is Emeritus Professor of Business Management at Sapienza University of Rome, Italy. He is president of CUEIM, a non profit research center supported by more than 20 state universities. Professor Golinelli is also scientific director of the journal Sinergie and the main contributor to the development of the Viable Systems Approach (VSA) research stream. He has been a speaker at the Paris 2011 UNESCO Headquarters and is author of more than 80 scientific works in the field of business management.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication28/10/2016
- LanguageEnglish & Italian
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byGaetano M. Golinelli
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.