CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionA society's culture is a contributing factor to the structure and design of its architecture. As contemporary globalism brings about the evolution of the world, architectural style evolves along with it, which can be observed on an international scale. Cultural Influences on Architecture is a pivotal reference source for the latest research on the impact of culture on architecture through the aspects of planning and production, and highlights the importance of communicative dimension in design. Featuring exhaustive coverage on a variety of relevant perspectives and topics, such as the evolution of construction systems, benefits of nature-based architecture, and fundamentals of social capital, this publication is ideally designed for researchers, scholars, and students seeking current research on the connection between culture and architecture on a global level.
- Author BiographyGul?ah Koc, Y?ld?z Technical University, Turkey. Marie-Therese Claes, Louvain School of Management, Belgium. Bryan Christiansen, PryMarke, LLC, USA.
- Author(s)Bryan Christiansen,Gulsah Koc,Marie-Therese Claes
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication30/12/2016
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.