All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the world grows more connected every day, the need also grows for an updated edition of this classic guidebook to help navigate the ever-expanding cultural mazes of a truly globalized world.
- Author BiographyDavid C. Thomas is Professor of International Management at Simon Fraser University, Canada. His research on the interaction of individuals from different cultures in organizational settings has prompted him to conduct studies in more than a dozen different countries. Kerr Inkson is Professor of Management at the University of Otago, New Zealand. He is a member of the Editorial Board of Journal of Organizational Behavior and a Distinguished Member of the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management, and a former winner of the Best International Paper award of the Academy of Management.
- Author(s)David V. Thomas,Kerr Inkson
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight321 g
- Width55 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.