All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese studies explore significance and integrity of the cultural landscape and will guide the park in future rehabilitation efforts. This report is a combination of original research and synthesis of previous research and management documents. Long-term park staff members have guided the project, and the park's extensive archival collection has been tapped. The narrative landscape summary, synthesized from the archive's collection of documents, photographs, and plans, is the heart of this report. The following report, Part 1 of the CLR, presents a chrological site history of the property and its existing conditions in 2002 with both narrative text and illustrations. The Landscape Analysis chapter evaluates the significance and integrity using the terms and definitions of the National Register of Historic Places program.
- Author(s)Christopher M Stevens
- Date of Publication17/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.