All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith contributions from Homi Bhabha, Kwame Anthony Appiah, Will Hutton, Jurgen Habermas and Amartya Sen, among others, this dazzling compendium of some of the world's most prominent and diverse thinkers examines the question, 'What is the future of culture in the age of globalization?' These essays represent a major theoretical and methodological challenge to the social sciences, and question the nature of globalization and the culture of change.
- Author BiographyHenrietta L. Moore is Professor of Social Anthropology and Director of the Culture and Globalization Programme, Centre for Global Governance at the London School of Economics. She is the author of a number of books, including The Subject of Anthropology, and The Future of Anthropological Knowledge. David Held is Graham Wallas Professor of Political Science and co-Director of the Centre for the Study of Global Governance at the London School of Economics. He has edited, written and co-authored over a dozen books including A Globalizing World?, Models of Democracy, and Globalization and Anti-Globalization.
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Weight653 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byDavid Held,Henrietta L. Moore
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.