All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCultural Studies is an international journal which explores the relation between cultural practices, everyday life, material, ecomic, political, geographical and historical contexts. It fosters more open analytic, critical and political conversations by encouraging people to push the dialogue into fresh, uncharted territory. It also aims to intervene in the processes by which the existing techniques, institutions and structures of power are reproduced, resisted and transformed. The journal represents the truly international and interdisciplinary nature of contemporary work in cultural studies, and since its inception in 1987, has reflected the discipline in becoming ever more global in scope and perspective(s).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2007
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight566 g
- Edited byDella Pollock,Lawrence Grossberg
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.