Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together contemporary popular entertainment, current political subjects, and medieval history and culture to investigate the intersecting and often tangled relations between politics, aesthetics, reality and fiction, in relation to issues of morality, identity, social values, power, and justice, both in the past and the present.
- Author BiographyEILEEN A. JOY is Assistant Professor of English at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, USA. MAYRA J. SEAMAN is Associate Professor of English at the College of Charleston, USA. KIMBERLY K. BELL is Assistant Professor of English and Foreign Languages at Sam Houston State University, USA. MARY K. RAMSEY is Visiting Professor of English at Fordham University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication28/01/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleNew Middle Ages
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight641 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byEileen A. Joy,Kimberly Bell,Mary K. Ramsey,Myra J. Seaman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.