All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany of the holidays in Iran are rooted in the religion of Islam. This fascinating book describes the ways in which Iranians celebrate holidays with religious festivals, foods, and customs. Young readers will also discover how the people of Iran celebrate family occasions.
- Author(s)Lynn Peppas
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCultural Traditions in My World
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width221 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.