All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging book celebrates a year of holidays and traditions representing Kenyas many cultural groups. Readers will learn about the strong tradition of song and dance in Kenya and also how family occasions are celebrated in this African country.
- Author(s)Kylie Burns
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCultural Traditions in My World
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width214 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.