All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn all about the holidays and cultural festivals celebrated in Sweden. This book features fun facts about the unique festivals of the ancient Sami people, how the Swedish royal family is hored, and what traditional foods are eaten.
- Author(s)Natalie Hyde
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCultural Traditions in My World
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.