All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionCultural Work examines the conditions of the production of culture. It maps the changed character of work within the cultural and creative industries, examines the increasing diversity of cultural work and offers new methods for analysing and thinking about cultural workplaces. Studying television, popular music, performance art, radio, film production and live performance it offers occupational biographies, cultural histories, practitioners' evidence, considerations of the ecomic environment as well as new ways of observing and studying the cultural industries.
- Author BiographyAndrew Beck is head of Communication Culture and Media at Coventry University. His co-author of AS Media Studies: The Essential Introduction, also published by Routledge.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2002
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAndrew Beck
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.