All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book seeks to liberate and empower practitioners seeking to meet the needs of all the troubled children and young people who come to them for help. Walker fills a gap in the available literature by addressing the needs of the changing demographic and ethnic tapestry of contemporary multi-cultural societies. This book extends classical concepts embodied in psychodynamic and systemic theory and provides practitioners with contemporary resources that reflect the changing external characteristics of society.
- Author BiographySTEVEN WALKER is Programme Leader in Child and Adolescent Mental Health at Anglia Polytechnic University. He gained an MSc in Social Work and Social Policy at the LSE and qualified as a family therapist in 1992 after studying at the Tavistock Institute and the Institute of Family Therapy. He has undertaken research and has published many scholarly papers and books on the subject of children and young people during his twenty years of public service.
- Author(s)Steven Walker
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleBasic Texts in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight290 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.