All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $25.19Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
About this product
- DescriptionCulture After Humanism asks what happens to the authority of traditional western modes of thought in the wake of postmodernist theories of language and identity. Drawing on examples from music, architecture, literature, philosophy and art, Iain Chambers investigates moments of tension, interruptions which transform our perception of the world and test the limits of language, art and techlogy.
- Author BiographyIain Chambers is a professor in the faculty of Arts at the Istituto Universitario Orientale in Naples. He is the author of Popular Culture: The Metropolitan Experience (Routledge 1996), Migrancy, Culture, Identity (Routledge 1993) and co-editor of The Postcolonial Question (Routledge 1996).
- Author(s)Iain Chambers
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2001
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleComedia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.