All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCulture, Space and Power: Blurred Lines collects a series of essays dedicated to critiques of public and private spaces in multiple cultural contexts and media from a variety of theoretical perspectives. Topics such as globalization, city design, nationalism, and others are investigated to examine the public and private spatial configurations of culture in day-to-day life.
- Author BiographyDavid Walton is senior lecturer in cultural studies at the University of Murcia. Juan A. Suarez teaches American studies at the University of Murcia.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication19/12/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight431 g
- Width158 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid Walton,Juan A. Suarez
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.