All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMuseums are often the most iconic buildings to grace a city's skyline. In fact, through the very prestige of the architects involved and the invation of material form, a new museum can easily herald a city's arrival on the world stage as a centre for art and culture. Culture and Art includes designs by Alberto Campo Baeza, Atelier Bruckner, Atsushi Kitagawara Architects, Mario Botta, Gmp - von Gerkan, Marg and Partners Architects, Steven Holl Architects and Zaha Hadid - many with accompanying plans.
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- Content Note500
- Weight2941 g
- Width335 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byEmlly Luo
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.