All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'The theme of the 18th World Congress of the International Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Professions - IACAPAP - is 'Carrying Hope Between East and West for 3 C's: Children, Cultures, Commitments'. The aim of the congress book, to be presented in Istanbul in the Spring of 2008, is to focus interest on the effects of turmoil on children. It is necessary that mental health professionals start to plan how to meet children of immigrants and refugees and to develop the necessary services and methods to support those coming with a burden of psychiatric need.' Per-Anders Rydelius, M.D., Ph.D.
- Author BiographyDr. Elena Garralda is professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Imperial College, London. Dr. Jean-Philippe Raynaud is head of the department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Toulouse.
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication28/01/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight463 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byElena M. Garralda,Jean-Philippe Raynaud
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.