All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is an in-depth look at many aspects of contemporary Swedish customs and culture that ties today's nation to an understanding of its history. * Current examples in areas such as film, music, literature, art, and architecture can easily be explored more fully by readers * Numerous photographs and illustrations present some of Sweden's most important people, places, works of art, buildings, etc.
- Author BiographyByron J. Nordstrom, PhD, is professor emeritus at Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter, MN.
- Author(s)Byron J. Nordstrom
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleCultures and Customs of the World
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note25
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.