All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCulture and Education takes a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary approach as it investigates the relationship between the traditional Swazi home environment and school achievement. It studies the influence of cultural context in the learning process while it explores the historical, sociological, anthropological, and psychological influences on Swazi children's learning.
- Author BiographyMargaret Zoller Booth is Associate Professor of Educational Foundations and Inquiry in the School of Leadership and Policy Studies at Bowling Green State University. She holds a Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction with specializations in Educational Psychology and International/Comparative Education from Ohio University, Athens, Ohio.
- Author(s)Margaret Zoller Booth
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication05/03/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight390 g
- Width161 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.