Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA paperback of the hardcover edition, first published in 1962. The book describes Goethe's Weimar from documents and research and interprets the connections between German culture and German society both in the age of Goethe and later. To this book Professor Bruford has written a sequel, The German Tradition of Self-Cultivation, and the two books together offer an introduction to the whole evolution of the German intellectual tradition.
- Author(s)W. H. Bruford
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/1975
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight630 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.