All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionFast track route to mastering culture and culture change Covers the key areas of culture, from how culture evolves and why different companies have different cultures to cultural diagsis and implementing successful change Examples and lessons from some of the worlda s most successful businesses, including Amazon.com, EDS, Honda and Nissan, and ideas from the smartest thinkers, including Edgar Schein, Charles Handy, Geert Hofstede and Gareth Morgan. Includes a glossary of key concepts and a comprehensive resources guide
- Author BiographyJOHN MIDDLETON is the founder of the Bristol Management Research Centre. He also edits and publishes Future Filter, a bi--monthly business digest. Recognized as a visionary business thinker, he works as a coach and consultant with individuals and organizations that are trying to make best sense of the future.
- Author(s)John Middleton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight132 g
- Width124 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.