All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.16New
- AU $18.16New
- AU $31.48New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $49.10
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.18
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $27.76Trending at AU $50.64
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $41.06
- AU $17.69Trending at AU $22.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe era of hope and change is dead...and it only took six months in office to kill it. Never has an administration taken office with more inflated expectations of turning Washington around. Never have a media-ainted American Idol and his entourage fallen so fast and hard. In her latest investigative tour de force, New York Times bestselling author Michelle Malkin delivers a powerful, damning, and comprehensive indictment of the culture of corruption that surrounds Team Obama's brazen tax evaders, Wall Street cronies, petty crooks, slum lords, and business-as-usual influence peddlers. In Culture of Corruption, Malkin reveals: -Why nepotism beneficiaries First Lady Michelle Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are Team Obama's biggest liberal hypocrites-bashing the corporate world and influence-peddling industries from which they and their relatives have benefited mightily -What secrets the ethics-deficient members of Obama's cabinet-including Hillary Clinton-are trying to hide -Why the Obama White House has more power-hungry, unaccountable czars than any other administration -How Team Obama's first one hundred days of appointments became a litany of embarrassments as would-be appointee after would-be appointee was exposed as a tax cheat or had to withdraw for other reasons -How Obama's old ACORN and union cronies have squandered millions of taxpayer dollars and dues money to enrich themselves and expand their power -How Obama's Wall Street money men and corporate lobbyists are ruining the ecomy and helping their friends In Culture of Corruption, Michelle Malkin lays bare the Obama administration's seamy underside that the liberal media would rather keep hidden.
- Author BiographyMichelle Malkin is the author of the New York Times bestseller Invasion and the founder of two of the Internet's top conservative blogs, MichelleMalkin.com and HotAir.com. Johnny Heller has won two prestigious Audie Awards, earned numerous Audie nominations, and was named one of the Top 50 Narrators of the Twentieth Century by AudioFile magazine.
- Author(s)Michelle Malkin
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication18/08/2009
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Johnny Heller
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time510
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.