CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionCultures and Identities in Transition returns to the roots of analytical psychology, offering a thematic approach which looks at personal and cultural identities in relation to Jung's own identity and the identities of contemporary Jungians. The book begins with two clinical studies, representing a meeting point between the traditional praxis of Jungian analysis, on the one side, and the current zeitgeist, world events and collective anxieties as impacting on persons in therapy, on the other. An international range of expert contributors go on to discuss topics including: * issues of national and personal identity - looking back to a shared history and forward to vel applications of Jungian ideas. * Jung's cross-disciplinary dialogues with Victor White. * what the designation Jungian actually means. Based on papers given at the joint IAAP and IAJS conference held in Zurich in 2008, this book will be essential reading for all Jungians.
- Author BiographyMurray Stein is President of the International School for Analytical Psychology in Zurich, Switzerland and former President of the International Association for Analytical Psychology. Raya A. Jones lectures at the School of Social Sciences, Cardiff University, and has been an executive committee member of the International Association for Jungian Studies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 9 black & white halftones
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMurray Stein,Raya A. Jones
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.