All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe suspension and expulsion of ethnic mirity students, especially African American males , remains a critical issue in schools today. This book addresses the root causes of racial disparity in discipline. Dr. Bireda shows how culturally conditioned beliefs and cultural misunderstanding negatively impact teacher-student relationships and interactions in the classroom.
- Author BiographyMartha R. Bireda has been an educational consultant for twenty years, specializing in racial disparity in discipline and the racial achievement gap.
- Author(s)Martha R. Bireda
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/01/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight199 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.