All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines post-war debates within Germany and Japan over how to promote domestic and regional order.
- Author BiographyKatja Weber is Associate Professor of International Affairs at Georgia Institute of Technology and author of Hierarchy amidst Anarchy: Transaction Costs and Institutional Choice, also published by SUNY Press. Paul A. Kowert is Associate Professor of International Relations at Florida International University. He is the author of Groupthink or Deadlock: When Do Leaders Learn from Their Advisors?, also published by SUNY Press, and the coeditor (with Vendulka Kubalkova and Nicholas Onuf) of International Relations in a Constructed World.
- Author(s)Katja Weber,Paul A. Kowert
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.