All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCumulus Inc. holds a firm place in our hearts - with its open kitchen, industrial architectural elements and light streaming in through the bank of windows, it is somewhere to gather, talk and eat at any time of day. And the food fits like a glove, starting with the perfect breakfast and ending with a late-night charcuterie plate. Based around the ebb and flow of a day at Cumulus, Andrew McConnell's first book gathers his recipes for the signature dishes that keep people coming back for more. This is food for the way we eat w.
- Author BiographyAndrew McConnellis executive chef and co-owner of Cumulus Inc., a Melbourme eating house and bar. He is also executive chef of Cutler & Co. Dining Room & Bar, which was named best new restaurant by The Age Good Food Guideand Australian Gourmet Traveller 's restaurant of the year in 2010. His previous restaurants include Three, One, Two, Mrs Jones, and diningroom 211; he has also worked at numerous other restaurants in Melbourne, London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai. Andrew McConnell has twice been honored as chef of the year byThe Age Good Food Guide.
- Author(s)Andrew McConnell
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication18/11/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- Weight1044 g
- Width209 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.