All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBreak out of the traditional cupcake mold and make incredibly fun and creative mini cakes with Cupcake Envy! These clever single-serving cakelets assume beloved forms that will appeal to all the special people in your life. Bake exquisite treats that resemble a stylish party dress, a desktop humidor, a cheery coffee cup, an adorable baby bottle, a wicked voodoo doll, a stylish purse and more than two dozen other amazing likenesses that will be the talk of the town! It's easy to prepare the cakes just by using common pans that are already in your kitchen. Author Amy Eilert is a self-taught cake designer whose love of baking and working with her hands found a perfect outlet in cake making. She founded Cupcake Envy in Wake Forest, North Carolina in 2006. Her cakes have made a big splash both locally and nationally with appearances on DailyCandy.com and the Ugly Betty show. Eilert's instructions are easy to follow, and you can really apply your own creativity to each of the designs. If you don't like flowers, make polka-dots instead. Do you prefer purple instead of red? Go for it! You're in control. Even if you don't have an aptitude for baking, you will enjoy decorating these mini cakes. Every cake can be made with a simple box of cake mix and store-bought toppings, giving you more time to devote to the fun and creative parts of the process shaping and decorating the cakes. For anyone looking for ways to make special occasions even more memorable, Cupcake Envy is the delicious and crafty cookbook for you!
- Author BiographyAmy Eilert founded Cupcake Envy in 2006, just one year after relocating from New Jersey to Wake Forest, North Carolina. From the very beginning, Cupcake Envy made a big splash. Eilert and her cakes have been featured in local and national media outlets such as DailyCandy.com, Skirt Magazine, Brides Magazine and the Ugly Betty show. In 2009, Eilert began hosting weekly classes for students eager to learn new, accessible techniques in cupcake and mini cake design. She travels throughout the U.S. and Canada teaching classes and judging national cake competitions including That Takes The Cake Sugar Art and Cake Competition and Cakelove 2011. Eilert is also a certified instructor at CakeCentral.com.
- Author(s)Amy Eilert,Norm Davis
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Content Note35 projects; over 300 colour photos
- Weight408 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.