CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $33.35
About this product
- DescriptionCute, colourful, and endlessly diverse, cupcakes never fail to please. Susannah Blake brings together more than 50 simple recipes, as well as giving the lowdown on baking equipment, ingredients, decorating and embellishments and serving suggestions. Simple Cupcakes show how easy it is to rustle up a plateful of orange and poppyseed,or apple and cinnamon cupcakes. From weddings and christenings, to Christmas and Halloween, Celebrations Cupcakes have perfect ideas to cater for all events. For a dose of decadence, try an Indulgent Cupcake like lemon meringue or strawberry cheesecake. Cupcakes for Special Diets allow you to give in to your cupcake cravings even if you follow a dairy-free, nut-free, gluten-free or low-fat diet. Involve the little ones by helping them bake their own Kids' Cupcakes, easy eugh for children to make with adult help.
- Author BiographySusannah Blake has written a number of books, including Afternoon Tea, On Toast and Coffee Indulgences for Ryland Peters & Small, and her work also appears in Livingetc, OK! and She magazines. A passionate traveller, explorer and diner, she draws on different cuisines in her own inspired approach to food. Susannah lives in Streatham, south London.
- Author(s)Susannah Blake
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note90 colour photographs
- Weight600 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.