Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the perfect treat is bite-sized, these mini cupcakes fit the bill. Created by two expert bakers and caterers, they feature an amazing array of irresistible flavor combinations, from rich, melt-in-your-mouth custard varieties to tiny tiramisu. But whether sophisticatedly sweet, decadently daring, or sharp and spicy, they re great to make, attractive to display, and endless fun to eat. Serve them at children s parties, at afteron teas, at barbecues, and (especially when dressed up in a fancy liner) at a swanky soiree. Begin with some basics, like Yellow Cake, Very Vanilla, and Cocoa Chocolate cupcakes, frosted with various types of buttercream, cream cheese, salted caramel, meringue, ganache, and royal icings plus fillings, like Chantilly Cream. Then pull out the bowls and the mixer, and start heating up the oven for everyday treats like Minty Minis, Chocolate Banana cupcakes, and Lemon Angel Food with Coconut and Blueberries. Or go for a gourmet goodie: small beauties like Petite Pecan Pie, Pineapple and Green Tea, or Cherry Marzipan. Some recipes are made just for a special occasion, like birthdays, engagements, anniversaries, and holidays. Try Capture My Heart, frosted with fondant, for Valentine s Day; Halloween bites with marshmallow ghosts ; and a mini-cupcake bouquet of pink roses for Mother s Day. Or, for something more savory, indulge in Cornmeal & Avocado; Sweet Potato, Pea & Curry; or Blue Cheese & Spinach Nibbles--they d make wonderful hors d oeuvres! This collection offers just the right sprinkling of inspiration, good ideas, and tips and tricks any home baker needs.
- Author BiographyMichal Moses is a chef and food writer who studied at the Culinary Institute of America and graduated from Le Cordon Bleu Paris in France with a Grande Diplome in cooking and pastry. She tasted her very first cupcake on a visit to London when she was a young girl, and has never forgotten the experience. Michal is the author of several cookbooks. Ivana Nitzan is a multi-talented designer who loves styling food as much as she loves to eat it. She has a degree in industrial design and has designed delicious photo shoots for several culinary magazines. Ivana specializes in designing sweet treats and cakes with rolled fondant. Michal and Ivana are the founders of Petit Gateau, a catering company that creates thematic sweet tables with delicious pastries, graphic design, and stunning food styling. Gorgeous samples of their work can be seen online at www.petitgateau.co.il/en/homepage.
- Author(s)Michal Moses
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImagine Publishing, Inc
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width229 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.47New
- AU $7.52Used
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.