All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a concentration on the basics, this book teaches you how to make simple, stylish, and delicious cupcakes that bring joy to adults and children alike. Chapters include information on how to make different sponge cake recipes, how to properly ice a cupcake, and how to creatively decorate. More and more couples are opting for cupcakes instead of wedding cakes, so ideas for specialty and seasonal cupcakes are also included. From Halloween-inspired Pumpkin Cupcakes to White Amaretto Cupcakes coated with sweat pea flowers, Cupcakes de la Primrose Bakery has something for every cupcake enthusiast.
- Author BiographyMartha Swift and Lisa Thomas cofounded Primrose Bakery in 2004 where they began to supply heavenly baked goods to their local deli. Over time, their business grew in order to meet demand, now supplying many delis and even high-profile celebrity events and awards. The pair is respected for their simple yet versatile recipes that are perfect for both everyday occasions and formal events.
- Author(s)Lisa Thomas,Martha Swift
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width224 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.