Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter spending several years in Paris, a young lady Elizabeth returns to the United States by steamship. Her father meets Elizabeth in New York, is introduced to a man who had ticed Elizabeth on the passage to America, they all travel to California by train, the two young people fall in love, and there begins the trouble. I do admit that Elizabeth's fiance was quite clever in the way he trys to blackmail his mother. It's a sweet short story with some twists and turns thrown in to keep up the suspense. Edward Salisbury Field was an American author, playwright, artist, poet, and journalist.
- Author(s)Edward Field
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight49 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.72Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.09Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.