All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe physician-patient bond is a significant relationship, intended to effect healing in our patient -- but is it the patient alone who benefits? We are all patients at some point. As a patient, how well do we kw our self, how clearly do we communicate what troubles us to our doctor, to others? Even when we are feeling healthy, we remain aware of some aspects of our lives that need healing. For many of us, it is our relationships that need healing. This book is an essential exploration into the challenges inherent in the physician-patient dynamic and extends the findings to other important encounters. The reason it is appropriate for everyone, physician or t, is because the principles adhered to in its writing are universal in reach and eternally relevant. Its sole purpose is to promote healing in our world, individually and collectively. Whatever our vocation we are each called to be an essential effective healer in some way that is natural to us, our gift to the world. Here we are reminded that when we promote conditions for healing in our relationships we manifest miracles naturally.
- Author(s)Antonia C Johns
- Date of Publication18/02/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.