All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTracing the history of Africa's relationship to film festivals and exploring the festivals' impact on the various types of people who attend festivals (the festival experts, the ordinary festival audiences, and the filmmakers), Dovey reveals what turns something called a festival into a festival experience for these groups.
- Author BiographyLindiwe Dovey is Senior Lecturer in African Film and Performance Arts at the University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Lindiwe Dovey
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleFraming Film Festivals
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight569 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.34
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.