All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis study is based on the authors' fieldwork inside Cultural Enterprise Office, a small Scottish agency that supports creative businesses. It discusses UK policy on the creative ecomy, the rise of intermediaries between policy-making and the marketplace, and the playing out in the delivery of business advice services to creative microbusinesses.
- Author BiographyPhilip Schlesinger is Professor in Cultural Policy at the Centre for Cultural Policy Research, University of Glasgow, UK, and is researching Europe's cultural crisis. Melanie Selfe is Lecturer in Cultural Policy at the Centre for Cultural Policy Research, University of Glasgow, UK, and is researching audience development policy. Ealasaid Munro is Knowledge Exchange Fellow at the Centre for Cultural Policy Research, University of Glasgow, UK, and is researching rural creative industries.
- Author(s)Ealasaid Munro,Melanie Selfe,Philip Schlesinger
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/07/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight335 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.