All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study is based on the authors' fieldwork inside Cultural Enterprise Office, a small Scottish agency that supports creative businesses. It discusses UK policy on the creative ecomy, the rise of intermediaries between policy-making and the marketplace, and the playing out in the delivery of business advice services to creative microbusinesses.
- Author BiographyPhilip Schlesinger is Professor in Cultural Policy at the Centre for Cultural Policy Research, University of Glasgow, UK, and is researching Europe's cultural crisis. Melanie Selfe is Lecturer in Cultural Policy at the Centre for Cultural Policy Research, University of Glasgow, UK, and is researching audience development policy. Ealasaid Munro is Knowledge Exchange Fellow at the Centre for Cultural Policy Research, University of Glasgow, UK, and is researching rural creative industries.
- Author(s)Ealasaid Munro,Melanie Selfe,Philip Schlesinger
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/07/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight335 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.