All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMilton Lomask contributes his second volume to the Vision Books series of saints for youth 9 - 15 years old in this story of the greatly beloved Cure of Ars. Jean-Marie Vianney, a farm boy born during the French Revolution, longed to become a priest. But he could t learn Latin, and it seemed as if the humble, lovable, slow-thinking Jean-Marie would never be ordained. He did at last become a priest, and such a holy one that St. Jean-Marie Vianney is invoked as the patron saint and model of parish priests everywhere. To many he is kwn, t by name, but simply as the Cure of Ars, the parish priest who devoted his life to the little village of Ars and so successfully led his people to sanctity that he became a prime target of the devil.
- Author(s)Milton Lomask
- PublisherIgnatius Press
- Date of Publication01/11/1997
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIgnatius Press
- Content Note13ill.
- Weight200 g
- Width131 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.