All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionJacqui still remembers what it was like before the honeybee virus destroyed her world. Before children turned into beasts and men desperate for power became raiders. Before she had to disguise herself as a boy. And before her brother Dean left and never came back. Jack asks Fiona and Jonah Tarsis to help find Dean, and they quickly set out-along with Fiona's boyfriend, Bowen-in search of their loved ones. But Jacqui soon discovers that they've kept a dangerous secret from her: they have the cure. With their survival hanging in the balance, Jacqui and her friends must restore their families, preserve the cure, and fight for the chance to rebuild their shattered world. Fans of Marissa Meyer and Marie Lu won't want to miss this heart-pounding and imaginative science fiction adventure.
- Author BiographyBethany Wiggins is the author of Stung, Cured, and Shifting. She started writing on a dare and has never looked back. She lives in the desert with her husband and five kids. Visit Bethany online at www.bethanywiggins.com.
- Author(s)Bethany Wiggins
- PublisherBloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.