All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor lovers of all things dry cured, Charles Wekselbaum has written an unconventional entry-level guide to the process. Drawing on his Cuban-Jewish background and inspired by flavours from Asia to Italy, this book includes recipes for pork and beef salami, dry-cured whole muscles like prosciutto and bresaola and more unusual seafood and vegan options made from salmon, tuna, figs, cucumbers and more. He provides instructions for easily constructing your drying and fermentation chamber, putting together the perfect charcuterie board, pairing wines and beers with the finished product and recipes to implement your favourite dry-cured ingredients.
- Author BiographyCharles Wekselbaum owns Charlito's Cocina, a producer of high-quality, all-natural salamis. He studied at the French Culinary Institute and has travelled to Spain and Italy to learn traditional methods of dry curing.
- Author(s)Charles Wekselbaum
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight1089 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.81
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $32.02
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.48
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.