All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploration and play behaviour form the subject of this book, in which a wide range of research activities, both theoretical and practical, are presented from various fields. In particular, the emphasis on applications (for example, in the development of software) demonstrates the integrated approach to basic and applied research. The authors come from many different countries and represent various theoretical approaches, enabling the reader to acquire an up-to-date overview of the field and thus form an opinion of his/her own regarding this field of research.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/06/1994
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBruce Henderson,Heidi Keller,Klaus Schneider,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.