All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLull that curious baby to sleep with the promise of more adventure on the morrow. This lovely set - the perfect present for any new baby - contains a board book and snuggly-size blanket. The lyrical text follows George as he dreams his way to a new day and lots of curious exploration - on an imaginary hot air balloon ride, through pillow play adventures, and a bath time sea trip. The book and blanket come in a patterned gift package that includes tips on how to make the most out of your baby's early reading experience.
- Author BiographyHans Augusto Rey was born in Hamburg, Germany in 1898. As a child, he spent much of his free time in that city's famous Hagenbeck Zoo drawing animals. After serving in the army during World War I, he studied philology and natural science at the University of Hamburg. He then married Margret Rey and they moved to Montmartre for four years. The manuscript for the first Curious George books was one of the few items the Reys carried with them on their bicycles when they escaped from Paris in 1940. Eventually, they made their way to the United States, and Curious George was published in 1941. Curious George has been published in many languages, including French, German, Japanese, Afrikaans, and Norwegian. Additional Curious George books followed, as well as such other favorites as CECILY G. AND THE NINE MONKEYS and FIND THE CONSTELLATIONS.
- Author(s)H. A. Rey
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Out-of-print date08/10/2016
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight231 g
- Width210 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.