All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat a cool way to discover disaurs! With this interactive book which includes access to an app with audio, games, and activities kids can meet the most popular prehistoric animals that ever lived. Split pages introduce such disaurs as Brachiosaurus, Pterodactyl, Velociraptor, Iguadon, Diplodocus, Stegosaurus, and Triceratops, along with fun facts. Young readers can then let their imaginations run wild by mixing and matching the separate halves to create new and curiously delightful creatures.
- Author BiographyAgnese Baruzzi graduated in graphic design from the ISIA in Urbino and currently lives in the hills between Imola and Bologna. Since 2001 she has written and illustrated about 40 children s books published in Italy, UK, Japan, Portugal, United States, and South Korea. She holds workshops for children and adults in schools and libraries, and works as an illustrator with agencies, graphic design studios, and publishers. For White Star Kids she has illustrated Frankenstein, Peter Pan, Dracula, and Il Libro della Giungla ( The Jungle Book ).
- Author(s)Agnese Baruzzi
- PublisherWhite Star
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationVercelli
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintWhite Star
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Weight726 g
- Width762 mm
- Height762 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.