All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
About this product
- DescriptionCuriosity leads to learning! Curious George Adventures in Learning is a researched series for early learners. It was designed by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, a global leader in education serving 60 million students worldwide.Each workbook features 12 new mini-stories that provide context for math, reading, and science practice. These stories give children authentic learning experiences that naturally inspire curiosity. Children are more motivated to ask, learn, and retain information when they learn through stories. In the Grade 1 workbook, your child will practice and solidify math, literacy, and science skills. Extend counting to 120, add and subtract within 20, tell and write time, and distinguish between long and short vowel sounds. The workbooks also integrate social and emotional activities to support whole child development. And they re mapped to the Common Core, providing valuable reinforcement of the concepts they learn in school.
- Author BiographyThe Learning Company, a division of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, has been a leader in making fun and engaging learning products for over 30 years, and publishes across all platforms, including MAC/PC, online, Facebook, mobile, tablets and consoles.Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is the world's largest provider of materials for pre-K 12 learning, leading the way with innovative solutions and approaches to the challenges facing education today. With origins dating back to 1832, the Company also publishes an extensive line of reference works and award-winning literature for adults and young readers. For more information, visit www.hmhco.com.
- Author(s)The Learning Company
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication13/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleCurious George Adventures in Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Weight839 g
- Width206 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.