All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a cuddly koala takes an interest in George s snack at the zoo, George is happy to share. In fact, George is happy to share with ALL the animals! Following a trail of peanuts, the zookeepers soon catch up with George and discover this little monkey is good for more than just mischief. Now includes a sheet of fun animal stickers!
- Author BiographyHans Augusto Rey was born in Hamburg, Germany in 1898. As a child, he spent much of his free time in that city's famous Hagenbeck Zoo drawing animals. After serving in the army during World War I, he studied philology and natural science at the University of Hamburg. He then married Margret Rey and they moved to Montmartre for four years. The manuscript for the first Curious George books was one of the few items the Reys carried with them on their bicycles when they escaped from Paris in 1940. Eventually, they made their way to the United States, and Curious George was published in 1941. Curious George has been published in many languages, including French, German, Japanese, Afrikaans, and Norwegian. Additional Curious George books followed, as well as such other favorites as CECILY G. AND THE NINE MONKEYS and FIND THE CONSTELLATIONS.
- Author(s)H. A. Rey,Margret Rey
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication12/07/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.61
- AU $9.75Trending at AU $19.04
- AU $8.82Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $10.52Trending at AU $16.75
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $24.93
- AU $10.08Trending at AU $11.24
- AU $7.44Trending at AU $12.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.