All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCurious George goes to a dog show and comes home with the winning contestants. When George becomes curious about how many dogs are in the apartment, he devises a clever way to find out. This early reader explores the concepts of counting and grouping.
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCurious George: Level 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.