All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you ever feel happy? Are you sometimes loud?Have you ever felt scared, or hurt, or proud? Children can explore their feelings and emotions right along with George in this playful board book with sturdy pages. The classic artwork of H. A. Rey will make this a favoriteto be read again and again. Add theotherCurious George board books Curious George's ABCs, Curious George's Opposites, andCurious George's 1 to 10 and Back Again to your collection for even more story time fun!
- Author BiographyHans Augusto Rey was born in Hamburg, Germany in 1898. As a child, he spent much of his free time in that city's famous Hagenbeck Zoo drawing animals. After serving in the army during World War I, he studied philology and natural science at the University of Hamburg. He then married Margret Rey and they moved to Montmartre for four years. The manuscript for the first Curious George books was one of the few items the Reys carried with them on their bicycles when they escaped from Paris in 1940. Eventually, they made their way to the United States, and Curious George was published in 1941. Curious George has been published in many languages, including French, German, Japanese, Afrikaans, and Norwegian. Additional Curious George books followed, as well as such other favorites as CECILY G. AND THE NINE MONKEYS and FIND THE CONSTELLATIONS.
- Author(s)H. A. Rey
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication10/06/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.