About this product
- DescriptionHow much money do you have in your piggy bank? Have you ever used an automatic teller machine? How are coins made? Which country uses giant, heavy stones as currency? In Young Reed's Currencies of the World find out where money comes from, how it is used, what the word 'ecomy' means, how you can spot counterfeit banktes and much more. Learn about the early days of trading furs and tools, to modern banking and stock markets.
- Author(s)Julie Ellis
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintYoung Reed
- Weight222 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.