Currency Trading in the Forex and Futures Markets by Carley Garner (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $63.70+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $134.93+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.93Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $32.54Trending at AU $33.47
About this product
- DescriptionCurrency trading offers immense potential to stock and futures investors seeking new speculative opportunities. However, there are several ways to trade in currencies, and many unsuspecting traders have been burned by aggressive marketing campaigns and gimmicks luring them into unfavorable trading environments. In this book, best-selling trading author Carley Garner covers everything new currency traders need to kw to avoid those pitfalls and start earning big profits. Currency Trading in the Forex and Futures Markets begins by demystifying all the essentials, from quotes and calculations to the unique language of Forex trading. Readers learn all they need to kw about choosing trading platforms and brokerage firms; working with leverage; controlling transaction costs; managing liquidity, margins, and risks; and much more. Garner thoroughly explains the currency spot market (Forex); currency futures traded on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME); and currency ETFs. She candidly discusses the advantages and disadvantages of each, cutting through the smoke and mirrors often associated with currency trading. Readers will also find a full section on currency market speculation, including a clear introduction to fundamental and seasonal analysis in currency markets. With her guidance, new currency traders can identify the markets and approaches that best fit their objectives, and avoid the pitfalls that have often victimized their predecessors.
- Author BiographyCarley Garner is an experienced futures and options broker and co-owner of DeCarley Trading in Las Vegas, Nevada. She is also the author of A Trader's First Book on Commodities and Commodity Options published by FT Press. She has contributed to the FT Press Delivers line of digital products,Insights for the Agile Investor. Her e-newsletters, The DeCarley Perspective, The Stock Index Report, and The Bond Bulletin have garnered a loyal following. Carley is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of the University of Nevada Las Vegas, where she earned dual bachelor's degrees in Finance and Accounting. She jumped into the options and futures industry with both feet in early 2004 and has become one of the most recognized names in the business. Throughout her fast-paced career, Carley has been featured in the likes of Stocks & Commodities, Futures, Active Trader, Option Trader, Your Trading Edge, Equities, Expiring Monthly, and Pitnews magazine. Carley is often interviewed by news services, such as Reuters and Dow Jones Newswire, and has been quoted by the Investor's Business Daily and The Wall Street Journal. She has also participated in radio interviews and can be found on the speaking circuit. Carley is also proactive in providing free trading education; for details, visit www.DeCarleyTrading.com.
- Author(s)Carley Garner
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.