All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an introduction into a new and fast developing field on the crossroads of infinite-dimensional Lie algebra theory, conformal field theory, and the theory of integrable systems. For beginners, it provides a short way to join in the investigations in these fields. For experts, it sums up the recent advances in the theory of almost graded infinite-dimensional Lie algebras and their applications. The majority of results is presented for the first time in the form of a mograph.
- Author BiographyOleg K. Sheinman, Steklov Mathematical Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia;Independent University of Moscow, Russia.
- Author(s)Oleg K. Sheinman
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Expositions in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number58
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 6 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight420 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.