All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent Controversies in Political Philosophy brings together an international team of leading philosophers to explore and debate four key and dynamic issues in the field in an accessible way. Should we all be cosmopolitans? - Gillian Brock and Cara Nine Are rights important? - Rowan Cruft and Sonu Bedi Is sexual objectification wrong and, if so, why? - Lina Papadaki and Scott Anderson What to do about climate change? - Alexa Zellentin and Thom Brooks These questions are the focus of intense debate. Preliminary chapter descriptions, bibliographies following each chapter, and antated guides to supplemental readings help provide clearer and richer snapshots of active controversy for all readers.
- Author BiographyThom Brooks is Professor of Law and Government at Durham University and founding editor of the Journal of Moral Philosophy. He is the author of Punishment (2012) and editor of The Global Justice Reader (2008) and Rawls's Political Liberalism (co-edited with Martha Nussbaum) (2015).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- Series TitleCurrent Controversies in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight228 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byDr. Thom Brooks
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.