All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionA Doody's Core Title for 2015. The most up-to-date, easy-to-use guide to the diagsis, understanding, and treatment of the medical problems of children from birth through adolescence. For more than 70 years, professors, students, and clinicians have trusted LANGE for high-quality, current, concise medical information in a convenient, affordable, portable format. Whether for coursework, clerkships, USMLE prep, specialty board review, or patient care, there's a LANGE book that guarantees success. All topics thoroughly updated with the latest research and findings. Organized by general topics and by organ systems; provides concise, evidence-based information on a wide range of pediatric medical conditions most often encountered in daily clinical practice; includes detailed descriptions of diseases as well as diagstic and therapeutic procedures; and presented in the time-saving LANGE Current style: Problem, Essentials of Diagsis, Clinical Findings, Differential Diagsis, Treatment, and Progsis. It also features numerous tables and figures that provide quick access to important information such as acute and critical care procedures in the clinic, emergency room, and critical care unit; delivers succinct, authoritative overviews of important pediatric health concerns such as childhood nutrition and eating disorders, substance abuse, psychiatric disorders, child abuse, oral medicine and dentistry, immunization, and emergencies and injuries; and, complete with valuable guide to rmal laboratory values.
- Author BiographyWilliam W. Hay, Jr., MD (Denver, CO) is Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Neonatology and the Division of Perinatal Medicine, University of Colorado School of Medicine and The Children's Hospital. Myron J. Levin, MD (Denver, CO) is Professor, Departments of Pediatrics and Medicine, Section of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, University of Colorado School of Medicine and The Children's Hospital. Robin R. Deterding, MD (Denver, CO), is Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine, University of Colorado School of Medicine and The Children's Hospital. Mark J. Abzug, MD (Denver, CO), is Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, University of Colorado School of Medicine and The Children's Hospital.
- Author(s)Mark J. Abzug,Myron J. Levin,Robin R. Deterding,William W. Hay
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Out-of-print date19/04/2016
- Weight1932 g
- Width226 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edition Statement22nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.