All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs emerging trends and research threads surface in the area of e-government, academicians, practitioners, and students face the challenge of keeping up-to-date with new and invative practices. Current Issues and Trends in E-Government Research provides a complete sypsis of the latest techlogies in information policy, security, privacy, and access, as well as the best practices in e-government applications and measurement. Current Issues and Trends in E-Government Research presents the most current issues in e-government hardware and software techlogy, adoption and diffusion, planning and management, and philosophy.
- Author BiographyDonald F. Norris is Director of the Maryland Institute for Policy Analysis and Research (MIPAR) and Professor of Public Policy at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC). He is a specialist in public management, urban affairs, and the application, uses and impacts of information technology in public organizations. He holds a B.S. in history from the University of Memphis and both an M.A. and a Ph.D. in government from the University of Virginia.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCyberTech Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight796 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDonald Norris
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.