All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionInvative, data-driven methods provide more rigorous and systematic evidence for the description and explanation of diachronic semantic processes. The volume systematises, reviews, and promotes a range of empirical research techniques and theoretical perspectives that currently inform work across the discipline of historical semantics. In addition to emphasising the use of new techlogy, the potential of current theoretical models (e.g. within variationist, sociolinguistic or cognitive frameworks) is explored along the way.
- Author BiographyKathryn Allan, University College London, UK; Justyna A. Robinson, University of Sussex, UK.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication19/12/2011
- Series TitleTopics in English Linguistics [TIEL]
- Series Part/Volume Number73
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight643 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJustyna A. Robinson,Kathryn Allan
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.